Certified environmental management minimises our impact
We have achieved ISO 14001 certification at multiple facilities to ensure our environmental impact is measured and improved.
Hexagon’s Autonomy & Positioning division strives to minimise the environmental impact of its business operations by adhering to internationally recognised sustainability standards, such as ISO 14001 certification. That framework for an effective environmental management system is designed to provide an assurance that certified companies are measuring and improving their environmental impact.
We achieved ISO 14001 certification at our Hexagon Calgary Campus in Alberta, Canada, as well as our Hexagon | VERIPOS facility in Aberdeen, Scotland, U.K.
We provide innovative products, services and technology solutions that support our customers with ease of integration and an optimised return on investment. Likewise, we are committed to sustainable solutions for our own operations, such as:
- Meeting or exceeding applicable environmental laws and regulations
- Setting goals to continuously improve our processes, operations and product design for the purpose of reducing our environmental impact
- Measuring our impact on the environment to ensure we are meeting our targets
- Responsibly managing hazardous materials and reusing or recycling all byproducts from our operations
- Ensuring tools needed to minimise our impact on the environment are available and utilised
- Encouraging our suppliers and contractors to do the same
- Training our employees to ensure they are aware of their role in supporting this policy
Our environmental certifications show we’re serious about implementing these processes and transparent with the results.