Hexagon Correction Services have been operational in the market for 30 years delivering clock and orbit corrections over the L-Band or IP for land, airborne and near-shore applications. Our redundant infrastructure provides the reliability that autonomous vehicles require for safe operation.
How Correction Services Work:
• Delivers an accuracy of 1-5 cm throughout the entire coverage area
• Meets the requirements for 1 m, 3-sigma accuracy in under a minute
• Corrections can be received through the same antenna as GNSS signals or over IP/cellular
• Designed with the reliability and availability for 24/7/365 all-weather operations
• Scales with the number of users
• Data bandwidth requirements are approximately 1200 bps
• Transmits clocks, orbits, phase biases, troposphere and ionosphere information
Contact our team of sales experts to discover how Hexagon Positioning Intelligence can fit into your autonomous solution.